From My Heart To Yours...


MusicPlaylist

Thursday, January 6, 2011

GOLDEN CRISPS...

SO...I am sitting in my mom's living room...watching some NBA basketball...after watching some JERSEY SHORE!!...and I am eating a bowl of Golden Crisps.
Ya know..I don't ever remember eating this cereal bf...but let me tell you something...this cereal...is HEAVEN!
I have basically eaten this WHOLE box by myself since my mother bought it just last week...
So I decided to do a little research on this cereal....
This is what the OH SO SMART Wikipedia told me:
Golden Crisp is a breakfast cereal made by Post Cereals and introduced in 1949 as Sugar Crisp. It consists of sweetened puffed wheat.
In a 2008 comparison of the nutritional value of 27 cereals, U.S. magazine Consumer Reports found that Golden Crisp and Kellogg's Honey Smacks were the two brands with the highest sugar content—more than 50 percent (by weight)—commenting that one serving of this or other high-sugar cereals contained at least as much sugar "as there is in a glazed doughnut from Dunkin’ Donuts". The two cereals are both sweetened puffed wheat. Consumer Reports recommended parents to choose cereal brands with better nutritional ratings for their children.
AWESOME!
Just what i need to eat a WHOLE box of...but ya know what..I LOVE THEM! so i will eat them...
but you CANT let them get soggy bc PUKE...soggy cereal...is the worst!

I'm just having a night...just one of those...where you could eat 17 bowls of cereal and not feel bad about it...
I went to PT again for this stupid hip problem i have...and it looks like its not changing...which means a brace for 12 weeks...worn 23 out of 24 hrs a day...and that stresses me....not fun.
Plus...and i KNOW bc my bestest GRACE GILLEY...told me not to mess with this guy...but...i dont always listen to the smart ppl in my life...and look what happens when i dont!
But this guy...i like him...and i dont want to...bc he talks to me when its convenient...or when he has time..and i understand he has a big time job...and he is busy with it...but he will text me...and i will text him back...and then i hear NOTHING for 4 hrs...and he texts back like no time has passed at all!
I just want to tell him...DO NOT call me...like you did last night...and talk for over an hr...and then talk to me TWICE the next day...i dont get it...and it bothers me...a lot.

I just dont get guys...and I dont know how to be in a relationship! I tell ppl what to do and how to act and how to make it work but when it comes to me and relationships...im a dummy! This is something i am REALLY trying to work on...like super really trying..i just have no clue! And all the others havent worked so obviously...i understand they werent meant to work out...but obviously...something didnt go right...and it takes two to tango!
Im just ready for change....im ready to be able to be me...and someone like me for that...
I want someone to understand that i LOVE Golden Crisps...and that when im having a badish day...i may want to eat 17 bowls...and hes okay with that...he would go get me more if i ran out...without even being told...
thats a good guy...
thats what i want...
i want a golden crisp!



No comments:

Post a Comment